- Material: - Dupatta: Net
- Embroidery / Weave: All over stones and mirrors with gold gotta border
- Length - 2.3 m
- Width - 0.7 m
- Care: Dry Clean Only
Our aim is to ship our designs to you in a quick, safe and inexpensive manner and we try our best to ship your orders to you as soon as possible.
On an average, it takes us about 2 - 5 working days to get your order ready for dispatch depending on the amount of work required to handcraft your ordered items.
Once your order is dispatched its typically delivered in India within 2 - 5 working days. If required to be delivered outside India it takes 5 to 10 working days to deliver your order depending on the country to which it is shipped and shipping option chosen by you while placing your order i.e. Express, Expedited or Standard.
We will get in touch with you within 24 hours of receiving the email to process the return or exchange. The return process involves the following steps once we start processing your return or exchange:
1. We will arrange for the pickup of the item(s) to be returned or exchanged - the only exception will be if your pincode is not serviceable by our pickup partner.
2. You will handover the items to be returned or exchanged to the pickup partner - please note that it takes 6 to 10 days for the returned item(s) to be received by us.
3. Once the item(s) to be returned or exchanged are received by us and inspected, we will approve or reject your refund based on the condition of item(s).
4. If your refund has been approved we will process your refund to the original mode of payment in case of prepaid orders or to the bank account provided by you in your return request in case of COD orders. We will process your refund within 7 business days of approving your refund.
Please Note: Cancellations or Exchange or Refund is not possible for international orders once the payment for the international order has been processed by us. Exchange or Refund is not valid for products bought in FLASH SALE or END OF MONTH SALE.
Good ethnic collection
Given the material of the dupatta, it's quite expensive.
The dupatta was really good quality but you need to work a bit more on finishing the details the tassels were not fixed properly and had to be redone
1. FLAT 20% OFF on all orders above Rs.3999 - use code RANG20
2. FLAT 10% OFF on all orders - use code RANG10